Wydawca: Wolters Kluwer
Liczba stron: 352
Rok wydania: 2019
Język wydania: angielski
This is the first book on the market which concerns integrity of administrative law. The issue is topical both in theory and in practice of this field, however, it has not been the subject of discussion in scientific literature so far. The book is the compilation of authorial views presented by the academics of the Department of Administrative Law at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University in Kraków.
The publication discusses, among others, the following problems:
– the substance and types of integrity of the Polish administrative law,
– elements fostering the internal integration of the said law and obstacles to such integration,
– issues in the borderland of administrative and civil law as well as administrative and criminal law,
– relationships between administrative law and the law of the European Union and constitutional law,
– the phenomenon of expansion and withdrawal of administrative law.
Th e book may be of interest to judges of administrative and civil courts, public administration offi cers, students of law and administration, advocates and attorneys-at-law.